My obsession with subscription boxes continues! I’m really trying to cut down (really!), but when I see a great deal like this one, I just can’t stop myself. Much like the feeling I get when I find the perfect shoe on sale. (sidebar: my skin is looking fantastic lately thanks to all the high-quality products I’ve been using from theses boxes).
The Net-A-Porter Valentine’s Kit started arriving in homes this week, and surprisingly there are still boxes available to purchase. Even without knowing what’s in the box, these typically sell out within 72 hours. So knowing how fabulous the contents are and what a great value it is – only $65 with over $200 worth of product – I can’t pass this up. Though I do believe I’ll put a bow on it and tell my husband it’s his Valentine’s gift to me. 🙂
Included in the box:
- Charlotte Tilbury’s rich Mini Magic Cream for an instantly luminous complexion (15ml/ 0.5fl.oz.) – $28.50 value
- Bamford’s Geranium Hand & Body Wash with notes of lavender and geranium (50ml/ 1.7fl.oz.) – $7 value
- Chamomile Lavender Soap from LAFCO (130ml/ 4.5oz.) – $9 value
- Radical Skincare Revitalizing Mask to hydrate and energize skin, leaving it soothed and glowing (30ml/ 1.0fl.oz.) – Full Size product! $65
- Nutri-Define Retexturizing Serum from Jurlique (15ml/ 0.5fl.oz.) – $60 value
- Hourglass’ silky, pore-minimizing Veil Mineral Primer (5ml/ 0.16fl.oz.) – $8 value
- Eyeko’s Mini Black Magic Mascara with Keratin (4ml/ 0.13fl.oz.) – $12 value
- Mini Clear Brow Gel from Anastasia – THE brow expert (2.5ml/ 0.08fl.oz.) – $6 value
- Meta Sheer Dry Finish Oil for hair (50ml/ 1.7fl.oz.) – Full size product, $24
Now that the contents have been revealed, I’m sure the remaining boxes won’t last long, so go snap yours up now!