It’s no secret that I love shoes – LOVE! I’ll invest in a great pair of designer shoes or Italian boots without hesitation because they’re quality items that last for years. I like to look at it as a “cost per wear”, and without a doubt well made shoes are worth the investment.
So it should come as no surprise that my current obsession is booties – specifically open toe booties. I bought a pair last year with the most amazing studded detail, then picked up a suede pair during the sale season. The joy of the open toe bootie is even when it’s hot outside in the fall, you can still wear a boot that doesn’t just smother your feet. I’ve now added a few more pairs to my collection and see these being the staples to my fall wardrobe.
Some great booties I’m loving —
From L to R, top to bottom:
- Jeffery Campbell Suede Bootie at Nordstrom—$135. I consider this a must-have all around basic bootie.
- You know my love of animal print, so full disclosure – I already bought these!
- Wear the Pedro Garcia Peep Toe Bootie now as well as transition into fall! $495
- An investment, but totally worth it. Jimmy Choo Leopard Print Calf Hair Boot—$1195
- Stuart Weitzman Suede Open Toe—$455
Which are your favorites?