My birthday was this weekend — how perfect is it when your birthday falls on a weekend?! — and it was one of the best ever! I love celebrations of all kinds, and my friends and family made this such a special day. We went out to dinner to one of my very favorite places, then came home and had key lime birthday pie. It was just perfect.
And I really have to hand it to whoever coordinated the gifts, because they were all fantastic.
- First, the most beautiful and colorful scarf! If it wasn’t wool and 105 degrees outside, I wanted to wear this out that evening. This scarf at Tuckernuck is almost identical to the one I received.
- Yes, the C Wonder monogrammed jewelry box. I posted about this a couple of weeks ago. It’s even more lovely in person.
- A picture frame with a photo from the wedding last month. So very thoughtful!
- Leopard print – I can’t get enough!! So this robe was exactly something I would have selected for myself. Love!
- A vanity stool for putting on my makeup. No more leaning over the makeup mirror every morning.
Thank you, everyone, for making my day so special!