If you’re like me, you’ve already started receiving those summer wedding invitations. Parties, showers, events… the never-ending celebration! As a gift giver, it’s fun to find something unique and really special. For some couples you may not want to deviate too much from the registry, but I agree it’s time to step away from the crystal picture frames and candlesticks. What is your go to wedding gift?!
- Mr & Mrs glasses – $22 at Furbish Studio. Quirky yet pratical!
- Tie the Knot Bowl. I’m loving this as a gift for anyone because it’s just so unusual, but the underlying “tie the knot” message makes it really special as a wedding gift. $145
- All My Love throw pillow – $120. “To carry all my love for you a hundred hearts would be too few.”
- His & Hers Keyholders from Uncommon Goods. $17
- Good Together Stacking Vessels, $56 at Pigeon Toe. Again, practical yet fun!